Sunday, November 28, 2021
Home Prince Andrew Prince Andrew: The Met Police is no longer taking any further action...
Prince Andrew: Met police is taking no further action after reviewing sex assault claims

Prince Andrew: The Met Police is no longer taking any further action following the review of sex assault allegations

0
12


Fox News obtained a statement from the Metropolitan Police Monday morning, which stated that they will not pursue any further action regarding sex abuse allegations against Prince Andrew or Jeffery Epstein. 

According to the police, Epstein was only identified in their statement. He was 66 years old when he committed suicide in federal prison in Manhattan. In August, Virginia Giuffre, one of Epstein’s longtime accusers, sued Prince Andrew claiming that he sexually assaulted her when she was underage at the London home of Ghislaine Maxwell.

The claim was denied by the prince who had been relieved from his duties. In late 2019, he told the BBC that he did not have sex with the woman, saying, “It didn’t happen.”

THE FUNDING PRINCE EDWARD IS QUEEN ELIZABETH: REPORTS

The Guardian newspaper reports that Met officers ended their investigation Sunday. The decision reportedly came after they reviewed at least one document tied to Giuffre’s civil claim against the prince.

Video

According to the police statement, Epstein was brought up by third parties in January 2015. Police said that they received a call from representatives of an individual who had “non-recently” made sex-trafficking accusations against a British financier four months later. 

According to the statement, the department investigated claims of sex trading in central London from 2001 and decided that its investigation would be mostly focused on the U.K.

PRINCESS BEATRICE HONORS QUEEN ELIZABETH WITH BABY DAUGHTER’S NAME

The statement stated that officers concluded that the MPS wasn’t the right authority to investigate these situations and that, therefore in November 2016, it was decided that the matter wouldn’t be subject to criminal investigations.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FOX NEWS APP

The statement said that it took a new look at the decision after Epstein’s suicide and had the same conclusion. Epstein was allegedly sex assaulted by another person a year later. However, the unidentified party did not give a formal statement and didn’t wish to be investigated further. “No investigation was initiated.”

It stated that it will “continue to communicate with other law enforcement authorities who are leading the investigation.”

CLICK HERE to SIGN UP TO OUR ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER

Sigrid McCawley was the Giuffre lawyer and told Sunday Times: “Given clear and compelling evidence implicating Prince Andrew,” the Metropolitan Police should reopen their investigation and continue to stand behind its statement that no-one is above the law.

FoxNews.com

Share Your Comment Below

[gs-fb-comments]

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Andala Cafe News